Curbside Pickup Connecticut
USA Hauling & Recycling provides residential trash pick-up to over 15,000 households in Connecticut's
Litchfield, Hartford, New Haven and Middlesex counties and surrounding areas. Our professionally trained
drivers and modern fleet of vehicles allow us to safely and effectively remove trash, rubbish, and
recycling from your residential neighborhood. Our durable curbside rollout carts come in a variety of
sizes to fit your needs and allow for hands-free loading to maximize efficiency and save you money.
Contact us today and find out why our residential trash removal customers have discovered the convenience
and value of our weekly curbside trash pick-up service. USA Hauling & Recycling can also customize
pick-up services for private developments and condominium complexes.
- Put the dump carts out the night before your collection day or before 6 a.m. on collection
The ideal location is the left of your driveway when facing the street. Be sure that the dump cart
faces your house and the can is within 2 feet of the road edge and 3-4 feet from obstructions, such
lamp posts, mail boxes, trees, cars and recycling bins.
- Separate your trash and recycling into their respective carts. Recyclable items consist of
magazines, paper bags, junk mail, office paper, phone books, newspapers, cardboard (flattened),
paperboard, plastics (#1-7), aluminum (cans, foil, pans), metal cans/containers and glass
bottles/jars. A list of acceptable and unacceptable items can be found on our on our Recycling Page.
- Do not overload the dump cart
- Do not dump hot ashes or flammable items in your cart
- Do not dump grass clippings, brush or sand in your cart
- Do not use your cart for paint or other hazardous liquids
Click on the name of your town to see the recycling calendar.
Pickup on SHADED weeks
Pickup on NON-SHADED weeks
Pickup weeks listed on calendar